Saturday, November 16, 2013

Coffee Marble Raisin Bread (Tangzhong)


Coffee marble raisin bread instantly catch our  eye with it's lovely swirls of white and brown that allow me and my family to enjoy a coffee and vanilla bread at the same time. This coffee marble raisin bread may look complicated, but it actually starts with a basic vanilla dough(can refer to my recent post -coffee bun)Once the dough is knead,it is divided in half and then coffee paste is added to one half. The marbling effect is created by placing the white and coffee dough, alternately in a loaf pan, and then running a wooden roll through the two dough. I love raisin so I added it in every layer of vanilla and coffee dough. Yum yum yum!!!  it's supersoft, super yummy!

Ingredients
220 bread flour
120ml warm water
20g olive oil
3g salt
3g dry yeast
5g G7 coffee powder
1egg 
60g tangzhong paste(homemade)

No comments:

Post a Comment