Monday, October 14, 2013

D666 Durian CheeseCake

Sunflower DURIAN Cheese Cake 

Special Baked this for my colleague on her birthday last week! 

I love to bake my own cake instead of purchasing it already pre-made at those grocer's bakery, not only i'm saving myself , friends and my family all the cholesterol,fats n sugars that those bakeries don't hold back on. 

i love using fresh ingredients instead of artificial when baking.. and I really enjoyed myself with the baking and decorating process! 


Ingredients 

1 D666 Durian (large)

6egg white

6egg yolk

1/4 tsp cream of tartar

250g cream cheese 

100ml fresh milk 

1tsp lemon juice 

60g cake flour 

20g wheat starch

1/4 tsp salt 

Non-fat dairy whipped cream for frosting 


D666 Grade - sweet with tiny seeds
Happy Birthday ,Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment